EasyVID, the EasyCOV PCR assay implementation device, has been specifically designed and adapted to accurately heat the tubes containing the different reagents.
Nomadic IVD medical device
Dedicated to the EasyCOV test protocol
EasyCOV: Rapid and reliable salivary screening test for Covid-19
Tame-Care, SkillCell and Alcediag (Sys2Diag / CNRS), and VOGO have pooled their expertise in chemistry, electronics and digital applications to develop a global saliva screening solution called EasyCOV®.
This test dedicated to the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic is based on the analysis of saliva. Co-developed with the CNRS, EasyCOV allows, as indicated by several first-rate scientific studies, an efficient detection of Covid-19, a non-invasive sampling and a safe implementation.
The performance of EasyCOV has notably been validated by a study carried out at Montpellier University Hospital.
- RELIABLE - 86% sensitivity and 99% specificity, including on the variants detected to date.
- COMFORTABLE AND PAINLESS- A simple saliva sample
- FIELD - Its ready-to-use consumables and its implementation device (EasyVID) that can be transported to the operational environment make it possible to deploy this solution outside the laboratory.
- FAST - A test result in 40 min.
- SIMPLE - Simple visual interpretation through colour recognition.
This saliva test, marketed internationally from June 2020, was approved in France by the HAS in December 2020 and is now reimbursable since January 2021.
This reliable, painless, rapid and easily deployable screening allows mass testing and optimisation of containment and decontainment strategies.
The EasyCOV test and its EasyVID® implementation device, offers the ability to easily deploy Covid-19 test points in different locations:
- Establishments opening to the public
- Concert halls
- Sports clubs
EasyVID Flow, a solution for large test flows
In the context of deployments in these different locations, flow management can be essential in airports, guys, concert halls, that's why we have developed a solution called EasyVID Flow including :
- All the necessary equipment to carry out 100 tests in 1h30 (EasyCOV test, EasyVID machine, and EasyCOV Reader application)
- All the documentation relating to the implementation of the test lines
- Two days of on-site training
As an example, it enables an A320 (about 200 people) to be tested in an airport context in 1 hour.
This solution can be implemented in a variety of contexts (airports, theatres, trade shows, etc.) requiring mass tests to be carried out over a limited period of time
If you are interested in ordering or distributing these solutions, please contact Tame-Care with your request and provide us with the necessary information to contact you.
Contact Tame-Careby e-mail
Become a Tame-Care distributor!
Are you interested in our products and would you like to distribute them?Become a distributor!
To learn more about:
- the EasyCOV saliva test
- the EasyVID heating machine
- the EasyCOV-Reader application